Thursday 23 February 2012

The Man Between Descendants and Omega



this picture taken from here



I wanna watch this movie, but I don't have time to watch or download it (free of course :P). The Descendants, movie in 2011, with the famous and beloved actor in the world George ClooneyFree Icons

Based on what I read in imdb.com, The Descendants is about a land baron who tries to re-connect with his two daughters after his wife suffers a boatng accident. Quite a drama, huh? But, that's fine. He always played all characters in a such wonderful way.

Omega symbol
Oh, btw, I just noticed that George is being an ambassador for Omega , a luxury watch manufacturer from Swiss -- I almost faint when knew the price Free Blinkies -- and he also wears that watch in that movie, Omega De Ville Prestige.

Omega De Ville Prestige
See, here it is. Simple, elegant and expensive. No one won't ever deny this watch when someone come over and give it for free :D. I think, Rolex more expensive than Omega, and maybe Rolex the most expensive watch in the world. Well, whatever George wearing, it all will look good on him, right?
As I read in Omega official site, it has diamonds, chronometer and small second. And it is water resistant till 100 feet, and also, diamonds, silver and crystal on it.

Anyway, if you say "Omega" in my house, my dad will get angry, why? Because, he used to have it one. My grandfather gave it to him when he was so young, high-school aged I guess, and he's so proud of it. Just imagine, a high-school boy walked along the street with Omega watch in his wrist??? Hell, yeah, you rock Dad!!! Free Emoticons But that's only a memory. After he got married and have children, he kept that watch and never wear it again untill one day, he remembered it again. When he sought it, it lost. My mom is the number one suspect for making it disappear. And, everybody knows she didn't. One day, I want buy my dad a new Omega and hope he won't get angry to mom nemore.

No comments:

Post a Comment