Thursday 23 February 2012

Games On Facebook

Since I knew Facebook for years ago, I totally became a geek Free Icons on it. Not for sharing my activities like the others do, but only do the games. Yeah, GAMES. Thanks for Mark for letting someone add many games on it and we can kill waste the time. I tried lots of game but only few I love 'em most. Like these:

1. Sorority Life
For facebook users, who doesn't know this? A girly -- some of guys also playing it -- game with gorgerous clothes, rides and boyfriends. All are the newest designs from the real world, and they bring to the virtual. What you gonna do is attacking, slapping, burning, stealing and also socializing. Just the girls in boarding house. Make a friendship long lasts forever! Yeah, rite! But ...

It become a jerk when you can't buy the glam with your Sorority money but need the BROWNIE POINTS! Jajajajajajaja, bps. Angry Emoticons

Blame it on Carol!!!Mad Emoticons

Well, only for the 'exclusive' one. It's always irritating me when I see an amazing cloth or hair but I don't have much bps, I have to waste my time in socializing -- doing the quests -- to earn the godfuckingdamn bps. Overall, this game is nice Angel Emoticons

2. Cityville
Hey, I become a MAJOR!! Free Blinkies
That's true, I have my own city. Well, it's so tiring me, arrange some appoinments with contractor to build this and that. And the time is always limited. All I can say is I'm the newbie Major, so I need to learn for long time to make a good major.
Just build your city, expand it and grow your people. As simple as that. Hey, you play this? Add me, I need more buddies to help me finish my city Free Userbars

3. The Sims Social
Everyone couldn't wait when they heard The Sims will be launched on Facebook. Including me, since I only played it in my cousin's playstation in long years agoFree Avatars. At the first time, it's so interesting. You can build your own house, making neighbours, dating, kissing and woohoo-ing. All that stuffs are great. But, it'll become suck when you don't have any quest to do -- just like me right now. More suck when you can woohoo-ing with your neighbour because all of them are GIRLS. God!Sign Emoticons


So, if you're involved with all those games, you can join me. But, Cityville only please! I don't need more buddies for SL or TSS.

Cheers X

No comments:

Post a Comment