Friday 24 February 2012

FATTY-FASHION BLOGGING

This is not good when all trends of fashion based on what thin models wear. I mean it, and what about people with big size??? I know that this day, there lots of online shop that provide big-size-clothing. But, well, big people never get exposed unless their minority of skinny body. I can say, big people do their style-fashion undergroundly.

So, I searched on Mr. G, to find blogs which tells about big size but I only got all those online shops. Yeah, their models look fat and beautiful. Just like a perfect skinny model with more fats in here and there and a gorgeous smile in their faces. That's not wrong, that's smart.

But I think there is none for individually, as a person, a big woman do the blog about what she wears yesterday, today and tomorrow. So, I think I'm gonna start that one, will move out all clothes I have -- all black and t-shirt -- and do the mix n match, and show it to you.

Edit: Sat, 25 Feb '12

Found these blogs!!! You should check it out!

---------------> Jay Miranda
---------------> Anna Scholz

No comments:

Post a Comment