Monday 25 July 2011

Street Style pt.1

Really, I wanna wear these outfits in the road and show off to all people. But, it can't be done. Why? Because I'm in Indonesia!!! A country which only has 2 seasons, summer and rainy. Now, it's summer. Eventhough today is summer but it will rain at night. Well, hot!!!

Sooooo, this is it! My dream outfits!

I combined between tank top, sweater, vest and sweatpants. For more stuffs.

The green tube was actually a pants and I pull it up to make it as tube dress. And I love the nest vest, looks cool. For more stuffs.

Holla! This is I love the most!!! The art-student style. So chic, smart and unique. Especially for the coat, you can wear it like that or you can pull down the coat so it close your body. For more stuffs.

Just like the style of women who live or work in big city. Trendy and sophiscated. I fell in love with the skirt. Nice cut and ribbon. For more stuffs.

A London style. I remade this style after found a London style in google. But I think I failed as well. For more stuffs.

I don't know what's going on my mind when I made this. Old style but this' beautiful I think, isn't it? For more stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment