Tuesday 19 July 2011

Burberry Prorsum Menswear SS12 Show

Well, this is what I hate about my laziness. I always online on Facebook and playing games here and there, and suddenly I saw Burberry's updates.  I cried, "Awww, that's fantastic!!! I have to put on that on my blog!" A second later, someone appeared on my chat box and voila! I forgot about Burberry.

Blame Facebook's games!!! XP

So, when I stucked on boring hole in my boring life-everyday is boring to me-I thought to make a new post. Renew my blog and still in progress, I want to make my own blog's banner, titled 'Godknowsme'. Is it good, right?

Stop trash chit-chating!

I forgot when Burberry got on live show for Menswear 2012, I think this month. And I got on streamed eventhough the connection in Indonesia like a 'holy crap!' but I still watched it. Actually nothing special, just like another fashion show in TV cable. I have to sit on the front row, no matter how!  I hope :)

Well, just check it:

























You can watch the video ;)



From here

No comments:

Post a Comment