Thursday 12 July 2012

All I Can See Is Black

Couple hours ago, I tried to collect all the footwears I have and I had this.

All I can see is black. I just knew that time. 1 sneakers and 4 sandals. All in black. = ="

But you know what, I have the coolest footwear ever in the world. Like these :D

<=====

 It's been 5 years we get along and I still love you, hon <3 !!!

I don't think I can replace you before you lose your sole and I can't wear you anymore.

The price was about $15 or $16 five years ago, and still can't find another shoes like this.

And this is the last footwear I bought. When I went to traditional market in my town, I found this. Keyboard Sandals. It's only $1, so cheap enough for me. I can type with my 10 fingers and I have the additionals now. So..... I can type with TWENTY fingers now!!! This is AWESOME!!!
A common sandals, my mom picked it up for me. I always use this when I go out with my parents. Not only to make me higher but it makes me like human.

No comments:

Post a Comment