Saturday 18 June 2011

I Really Hate Pink!

Well, it doesn't mean I hate Pink, the singer, no. I hate pink colour and I don't know why. Maybe "hate" is too much, just don't like that colour. I mean, that colour is pretty cute when someone else - not me - use it as t-shirt, shirt, dress or even hot pants. So, I try to create styles from my vision bring the 'pink' into reality clothes. Thank you for looklet.com - I really love you - who provide the stuffs for us to create the crazy on our minds. Here some of my crazition - crazy creation - of me from my looklet's account.

When I created it, I thought about something more  woman and vagina - as I know that pink refers to vagina, which mean woman - elegant style but there's a little kid stuff as you see in the hair and get crazy with the collar! You can go to the party with that style if you want.

This style is more simple and I want to make it as a cocktail dress party. The black belt is one package with dress so I can't do anything but it make the dress is more alive. I love the drappery cut in that dress.

I never thought that pink can go to the office. I always thought that the uniform of office style is white,  black, brown or beige colours, so I try to break the rules. I want to bring the pink to take a little walk in the office and do something there. I love the softness of the suites colour, so beautiful and lux.

Well, when I made this, I didn't think anything serious. Just want to make a style that can be used to do some sports like basketball, jogging or something else. I think pink doesn't suit with sport cause it will make you look like a spoiled and lazy person. I'm just saying.

If you crazy in pink, probably you will dress like this everyday. This is my everyday people's style, it's suitable when you go hang out with your friends or just go to the mall, window shopping - the cheapest way for shopping. Personally I love the necklace, it's big but more pink.
All picts taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment