Tuesday 12 February 2013

Amigurumi - "Boneka Wisuda"

I think I made this ami about a year ago, and I gave it to my brother to motivate him to graduate his school a.s.a.p with good GPA. Actually, I didn't have any chance to take the photo of it, because my brother should come back to his boarding house and I just finished it couple hours before he left. I was inspired for making it after I read this blog and ask for the pattern, but I didn't make it as a whole part like on Sylvia's blog. I'm gonna add the arms, scroll, necklace (??), name and year, right after he really graduates from the university :D So I insist him for keeping it save and clear until he's done with the study.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa :)
    Your bro gradeuated yet? He must be very glad receiving this cute doll from you :)
    I was wondering if you could share the pattern with me. Yea i know this is Sylvia's pattern, but she hasn't been replying her blogpost comments for a long time. If you think it's ok, can you email the pattern to me, chubby_sowhat@yahoo.co.id? But if you have any reluctance, it's completely understandable. I just want to make this but don't know why to get the pattern :')
    Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant "don't know how". jeez, i was sleepy lol. sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi cims,
      just read ut comments right now, sorry.
      do you still need the pattern?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I also have the pattern please mlueking2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, George,

    Sorry for the late reply. Do you still need the pattern?

    ReplyDelete